domingo, abril 18, 2010

Once upon a time...



I wrote many names in my sky

Like it was a blank canvas

I looked above and smile

“lucky me”, I thought.

I dreamed that those names

Would last for eternity

But as the clouds drove by

Many names got away

Driven away

Some without warning

Some without fighting

Some to weak to be able to divide

And multiply...

Most of them

Gone

Without looking back

I looked above and cried



Now my altar has my name only

And as the clouds drive by

I look above and smile

'Cause my name is mine only

But I know that

There are skies with it written

Wherever he makes sense

And I'm proud to say

That my name divides

To multiply

Uses the clouds to travel

And not to run

From my blank canvas to every one's,

Up there

On the stairway to heaven......







“Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
Theres still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder. “

Sem comentários: